Sunday, January 18, 2009

Meet results

My gymnastics meet in the tri- cities went well in my opinion. It was my first meet of the season.... I started it off really good. I will start by explaining the scoring system. To get a perfect score you would have to get a 10.00. If you don't piont your toes or if you bend your legs of if you fall on your butt then you get deducted up to a half of tenth to a half of point which is a lot in gymnastics world. Those are the basics for now I think that is enough. My score on floor was a 9.2 out of 10. I recived an 8.6 on vault which is my weakess event. My score on bars was a 9.375 with a big deduction because I hit my feet on the bar. And on beam I got a 9.135. And my all- around was 36.31. I took first place in bars and beam second place on floor and fifth on vault and first in all-around in the whole meet. My team also took first by 2 almost 3 points which is beating a team in basketball by 30- 40 points. I am very thankful for my teammates. Go! Team! and me!..... hehe just kidding. I am humble aren't I.

4 comments:

  1. yes- you are very humble :) would you like help in setting your blog up as private? It is easy to do and you don't have to worry about weirdos- that is what we did for your cousin- sk8r grl, and what MadMea did-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Lindi, when do you and your mom go to San Digeo?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lindi! It's Maddie!
    You finally made a blog. Thats cool. This is actually the same background that I started with. So what is your gmail. Then you can read my blog ( which you already have, but whatever) C u later!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That last comment was a mess. Oh well. :)

    ReplyDelete