Thursday, December 26, 2013

New look

  I am a senior in high school now and I have applied to colleges. Inhave got to say it is the scariest time of my life. I feel like boing is set in stone and I am just going into my future blind. I know what I want to be doing. I want to be doing gymnastics at BYU but some days I feel like I am not good enough to be on the team. I am worried that I didn't do everything I could to get wherein want to be. My grades aren't as good another people's and it is frustrating. Knowing that I will be off to some college next year freaks me out. I have never been on my own. I always have my mom when I need her and also my dad. I don't even wake myself up in the morning. Back to the gymnastics thing. It has been a huge part of my life since I can remember. My love for the sport grows and grows and it is a part of me. My life without it? I can't imagine it and I don't think I want to. I have been trying to think of what I can do when I am done with gymnastics whether it is next year or five years down the road. I want to stay fit because that is very important to me. I think I will take up yoga and train for a triathlon or something. But I will always keep my foot in the door of gymnastics. Who knows what will happen. The Lord will put me where I need to be, where ever that is and when ever that is.

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry, you can live with us and I'll get you up in the morning. Would 5:00 or 5:30am be better for you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can live with me also and I up early , SO YOU HAVE NO WORRIES. Here in utah you are covered.

    ReplyDelete