Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Names

Well i just created a blog on my own cause i decided that i was old enough and it would help a lot of school skills. All my aunts have a little theme going down, so i have decided to join the club. My story or disguise for my family members are- My sister is a butterfly because she reminds me of one because when she went through her ugly dukling stage she was a quiet caterpillar and now she is a beautiful butterfly that does my hair and makeup quite often. My parents together are called the fly swaters.( boys are flys more details later on). My mom is a dragonfly because i think they are strong but graceful which is my mom, and when she gives me "the look" she reminds me of a dragon in a good way. My dad is a daddy long leg spider because they eat flies in my mind and they have very long legs. He can also be known as they patatoe bug because he is not open to new things or ideas. My brother is a stink bug because they can not be nice and they are very stinky obviously especially when they get done with basketball practice. My oldest older brother is going to be a grasshopper because they can jump really high and they fly all over. Finally my little puppy pandora. Well, i haven't really decided if she is going to be a bug yet. If she is then she will be a fire fly cause she always brightens up my day. I need some input!!! You decide

1 comment:

  1. Well my mom named her Elenor Aaron Woffinden.From Talia

    ReplyDelete